Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
I agree these lights are awesome I went with Nilight 32 inch and 12 gauge wiring harness and rocker switch. My cousin works at a coal mine and they use these lights in the fresh air intake in the mine On man trips and mine haulage machinery, almost indestructible he Said.
The other reason I went with cheap lights my tooth molar bridge broke could not repair got a bone graft and two implants $5700.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
I installed the S8 10" hood mount kit from Baja Designs like a few others on the forum but had to give it a little twist. Great light, quality product and great customer service from @Baja Designs.
I mounted a LED strip in front of the Lightbar in between the front clip and the radiator. The light reflects and is amplified by the light bar when it is off but has no effect on it when it is on. Turned out way better than i had hoped for.

Grille Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

Reactions: Baja Designs

·
Vendor
1,112 Posts
I installed the S8 10" hood mount kit from Baja Designs like a few others on the forum but had to give it a little twist. Great light, quality product and great customer service from @Baja Designs.
I mounted a LED strip in front of the Lightbar in between the front clip and the radiator. The light reflects and is amplified by the light bar when it is off but has no effect on it when it is on. Turned out way better than i had hoped for.

Looks good love the idea thanks for sharing the video.
Best,
Brock Brunkhorst

·
Super Moderator
2015 S900
8,438 Posts
I dunno. (My situation only...) In 7 or 8000 miles over two RZRs, I've only night ridden maybe 5 times. I've swapped the headlight bulbs for halogens, then LEDs and have plenty of light for our group rides. Where I wish I had lighting is a back-up light, when I need to u-turn in the dark, the brake lights really don't cut it. Probably gonna install a pod for backing up and lighting the bed.
I realize my situation and needs are different from most of y'all.

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 · (Edited)
You get what you pay for in lights. My buddy has a 30” Amazon special and my 6” rigid pro is brighter. People that say a cheap light is just as good as a top end one are just trying to justify being cheap or that they can’t afford it.

Nothing wrong with buying cheap stuff at all, I did it at one point in my life. It just gets old seeing “ the $30 Amazon light is just as good” posts.
Hundred percent satisfied $48 light.
It can’t get any better all I do is trail ride.
Water Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive exterior
Vertebrate Automotive lighting Organism Window Tints and shades

·
Registered
948 Posts
I haven't compared my Amazon lights to something expensive, but for how much night riding I don't do, I absolutely feel no need to find improvement over what I have.

What I can say, when it comes to lights... The OEM LED headlights suck, a lot. Some Morimoto LED replacement bulbs in a standard halogen headlight is significantly better. I've tested side by side with my two machines.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

i have the Onx6 10” and for me I don’t need any more lights up front for how we ride this car. I’m very pleased with the output it gives. Used to have multiple lights on this car, but this one bar is far more brighter and more focused.
(Yes in this picture it’s unplugged)

41 - 53 of 53 Posts