Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2014 RZR XP1000
1,425 Posts
Nice! That is a similar setup I'm doing on my XP1K. Big light bar on the top, Light pods at the cage clamps and would like to get some 5150 whips at some point (Higher priority's right now)

Looks sweet with all the light's!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! That is a similar setup I'm doing on my XP1K. Big light bar on the top, Light pods at the cage clamps and would like to get some 5150 whips at some point (Higher priority's right now)

Looks sweet with all the light's!
i went with a 40” light bar and don’t regret it! Just had to make custom mounts. Light pods definitely help at night and make a big difference. I went budget on everything. I want 5150 whips as well but I bought a pair of budget whips off Amazon for now.

·
Registered
2014 RZR XP1000
1,425 Posts
i went with a 40” light bar and don’t regret it! Just had to make custom mounts. Light pods definitely help at night and make a big difference. I went budget on everything. I want 5150 whips as well but I bought a pair of budget whips off Amazon for now.
Ya I wend 40" as well and it just fits prefect! Is yours a dabble row or a single?

·
Registered
2014 RZR XP1000
1,425 Posts
single row, I bought a budget 4wdking (I think that’s the brand) off Amazon. On my pro it sticks out a bit so I had to fab up some mounting tabs.
Oh ok mine I think is over kill I have a double row. not every light bar is the exact same size so yours must have been a little wider then mine or the Pro XP cage is a little narrower then the XP1K.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The cage was I believe 40” and the
Nice set up - great to see you getting out there! Where was that at?
Thank you! I know it’s not officially riding season in SoCal but there’s no way I’m going to be paying something without using it. Place is called cleghorn.

·
Registered
14 Posts
LOVE Night riding, both the Razor and my RMK. Light bar on the Razor turns it to Daylight. Never had a standard vehicle on the road flash me yet. I don't run the bar intown, not even high beams. So glad to hearc there are others out there taking advantage of their lights.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The cage was I believe 40”
LOVE Night riding, both the Razor and my RMK. Light bar on the Razor turns it to Daylight. Never had a standard vehicle on the road flash me yet. I don't run the bar intown, not even high beams. So glad to hearc there are others out there taking advantage of their lights.
I agree! Specially right now that it’s too hot to ride in the day! 🤙🏽🤙🏽

1 - 10 of 10 Posts