Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when I originally saw your product I honestly didn’t think much about it. I saw the others and was eventually going to get one the them. I saw someone posting about an aftermarket dealer a way south of me that had tours in stock so I could get it quick and didn’t have to deal with cross border shipping. Anyways I just installed it and I am very impressed. It was extremely easy to install. Took my a couple minutes with the cordless impact. That couple minutes included me grabbing the tools and trying it out. It works well and is a great design yet very simple. I just wanted to give you some feedback and if anyone else is interested in it to not hold back and pick one up.

·
Vendor
197 Posts
So when I originally saw your product I honestly didn’t think much about it. I saw the others and was eventually going to get one the them. I saw someone posting about an aftermarket dealer a way south of me that had tours in stock so I could get it quick and didn’t have to deal with cross border shipping. Anyways I just installed it and I am very impressed. It was extremely easy to install. Took my a couple minutes with the cordless impact. That couple minutes included me grabbing the tools and trying it out. It works well and is a great design yet very simple. I just wanted to give you some feedback and if anyone else is interested in it to not hold back and pick one up.
Sorry, just now seeing this.
Thankyou for the feedback. Seems there are alot of folks that either know how much a parking brake is needed, and those that dont. :)

Once you park on a hill one time without one, youll know.

Thanks again,
Daryl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts