Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the 21st is the poker run i will be there, hopefully some of you guys will be also. *ATV Run*

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where are you located again. Maybe you can meet me on the way there and more than welcome to ride with us

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I wont be able to make it this time...too much going on. :(
It's an awesome ride for those who are thinking about going.
BTW Gump...Tom and the guys we rode with at Michaux will be there, say hi if you see them.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Robb that sux man sorry but hey maybe we can ride next weekend together some where? I know you said we only have a couple weekes till your booked for a while

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Robb that sux man sorry but hey maybe we can ride next weekend together some where? I know you said we only have a couple weekes till your booked for a while
IDK, keep in touch....I gotta see if im caught up enough on school work to ride. lol
I still gotta put the airbox together.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow that may have been my last bkpoker run. It was not realy No fun this time. no fault to the fire dept they r awesome the terrain was just terrible i M hurting right now it was so tore up and so extreme rocky and dust wow was it dusty. And this may show my matureing side but people think it is a freakin race track bumping the back of your rzr with there bumpers and just plain assholes. o well still got to ride today so it was a good day lol

·
Registered
394 Posts
Was thinking of a meet in treverton the second week of OCT. I know its over a month away but it will give guys time to clear the schedule? What do you guys think? If it catches on I will start a thread in the northeast section.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
U should start a thread in northeast group anyway alot of folks that would go to that prob wont read this. I woukd be game for a group ride lets get something planned

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.