Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
I agree...and it should be required to show a picture of your ride with accessories and mods on this thread ...:popcorn:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have had no problems with mine. This is my first turbo . It’s hotter than I expected. It’s getting ready to turn cool here so instructions from my better half says leave it alone till spring .

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
I just posted this in another thread so sorry for the repeat but ....I suspect they are waiting until they do the new forum upgrade they announced about a month ago .At least that is what I would guess. I am sure they are working on it. Frank is probably a pretty busy guy right now with all the new releases and new the shows ...etc

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just posted this in another thread so sorry for the repeat but ....I suspect they are waiting until they do the new forum upgrade they announced about a month ago .At least that is what I would guess. I am sure they are working on it. Frank is probably a pretty busy guy right now with all the new releases and new the shows ...etc
It’s all good. I’d like to see how many guys/gals have gotten one already

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
Yes I as well ...did you ever determine your pre load ...was it still affected by the ride command settings? I did not see a final conclusion?....maybe I missed it

Look forward to your future posts on the new rig

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I as well ...did you ever determine your pre load ...was it still affected by the ride command settings? I did not see a final conclusion?....maybe I missed it

Look forward to your future posts on the new rig
Yes, here’s what I found out and was told by the dealer I bought it from. “The Ultimates are measured with the Dynamix setting in firm. When I measured it in the comfort setting with my 32 in carnivores on it, it measured 13.5 . When I put it in the firm setting and drove it around and pulled it into the garage it measured 15.5. I still have several inches of adjustment but I’m going to leave it like it is.

I have a new project I’m working on..... I have the Polaris cooler with brackets , and the rear storage box. On top of that I have the Polaris spare tire carrier . I want to be able to carry a spare when I need to but I’m wanting to find a storage box that I can bolt to the spare tire carrier when I’m not carrying a spare. Im looking for something about 27 in wide, 22 in deep, and about 6 inches tall, to throw stuff into . Something like the box in the pic but the right size.

Attachments

·
Registered
859 Posts
I'm not an owner but I am considering one. I'd like a separate section just to be able to compare it with other models and to see if the Pro would fit my needs. Ok, full disclosure! The Boss Lady really likes the Red one, she hates the color on our R&T so maybe it's time for an upgrade ��
Dwight

·
Premium Member
7,403 Posts
I’d like to see how many guys/gals have gotten one already
Do a poll. Options like, have one, want one, ordered one, don't care....:surprise

·
Premium Member
7,403 Posts
Y'all sound so entitled, wanting your own section. Snobs... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Sorry, JK,,,

·
Registered
160 Posts
New to the forum and considering a new pro. Question is how loud are they while driving. I’ve been in an x3 and they are unbearable without hearing protection? Help!

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

1 - 20 of 21 Posts