Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all new to the forum. Just sold my Sportsman 800 and looking to get a RZR.
Have found a used 2009 800 LE with 13 hrs and 70 miles. Comes with a snow plow, nerf bars, piaa lights, roof and front and rear brush guards.

I have not had a chance to go look at it in person but from pics looks good.
It just seems like a low price with low miles.
I have seen others with less options and more miles for more money.
Any feedback would be great. Wouls love to go for RZR -S or 900 but in WV I would like to keep it narrow.

Thanks all great site.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey all new to the forum. Just sold my Sportsman 800 and looking to get a RZR.
Have found a used 2009 800 LE with 13 hrs and 70 miles. Comes with a snow plow, nerf bars, piaa lights, roof and front and rear brush guards.

I have not had a chance to go look at it in person but from pics looks good.
It just seems like a low price with low miles.
I have seen others with less options and more miles for more money.
Any feedback would be great. Wouls love to go for RZR -S or 900 but in WV I would like to keep it narrow.

Thanks all great site.
Dumba$$ me asking price is $8600.00

·
Registered
551 Posts
Might be catching a lucky break if the owner is strapped for cash and wants a quick sale. Check it out from top to bottom/inside and out. If it's not beat up, fluids are good, and it runs/handles like it should you have a great deal. Ask if he did the break-in service at 25 hours and if he has records. You can also take the VIN to a Polaris dealer and check if there has been any warranty issues/service claims done.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Switzomatic, it only has 13 hrs so he may not have done it. Trying to get there Sunday about 75 miles away.

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
551 Posts
My bad on the hours. That's what I get for answering forum ?'s towards the end of a night shift-lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts