Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name is Kyle. I am new to UTV Tech and enjoy working with there sales, design, and marketing team. Even though i am new to UTVTech I have been in the industry for a long time. I worked for Boondocker for many years, before bd boxes and turbo kits. If you guys have any questions, see a need for a product, or looking for someone to ride the dunes :) lets ride.

Thanks
Kyle

·
Old West Reenactor
498 Posts
Welcome...

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
Hey guys my name is Kyle. I am new to UTV Tech and enjoy working with there sales, design, and marketing team. Even though i am new to UTVTech I have been in the industry for a long time. I worked for Boondocker for many years, before bd boxes and turbo kits. If you guys have any questions, see a need for a product, or looking for someone to ride the dunes :) lets ride.

Thanks
Kyle
So what products are you selling on this site? I see your link.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts

Thanks
Kyle
UTV Tech

that was easy........welcome

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts

Thanks
Kyle
UTV Tech

that was easy........welcome
I was just trying to get him to talk about it. See above I said I saw his link. Thanks for your help.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts