Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any difference between the 2009 rzr 170 and the 2011 rzr 170? Did they fix the intake on the 2011 or do I still have to worry about that? Are there any other issues I should be concerned about? Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
As far as I know there is no difference, all the dealer 2009's have the new intake upgrade as do the 2011. If it is a used 2009 you should check to see if the new intake has been installed. Easy should see a hooded inlet between the seats.

Great prices on new 09's!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. FYI- I almost bought an 09 brand new from dealer and it did not have the upgraded intake on it. So not all of them have done the upgrade! Looking forward to driving our 2011 rzr 170 and 2010 rzr 800 LE tonight and this weekend for the first time!:redrzr:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know my son just loves his RZR, he spent lots of time playing video games but now he wants to be outside riding. Love it!

Sounds like you got yourself a nice set of toys enjoy!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Yea I dont know who likes my daughters RZR 170 more me or her. I think I like it just as much as she does. I guess thats why we all on here have spent alot of money and time just make it look better and ride better.I guess we get to be kids again also !:)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome and good like with both new rides. What I've heard (but don't quote me on this)is until they sell all the first batch of 09 170's which are the 10's and 11's also. There are no differences except a few upgrades at the sale.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These things are a riot!!! We went to Rocky Glenn in Rockford IL and had a blast! The 170 was great my wife and kids loved it. My Sister in law and her husband liked it so much they're looking for one for the kids!. My 800 LE was unbelievable! I traded in my HD Road Glide which was not being used, for these machines and I do not regret it at all. Family can't wait to ago again next Sunday! Does anyone live in Chicago area? We're looking for other places to go? Ideas? Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts