Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to purchase either an 800 or 570. Need feedback on a few things. Is the eps and ebs necessary. Does the paint on the LE scratch through in the woods. Is the 570 better for tight spaces, is the clutching better suited for getting around in the woods. I drove an 800 and it seemed sort of herky jerky on starts and stops in the woods. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I can answer on the LE will hold up better than the non painted red. Red seems to show scratches and wear, painted le plastic a little easier to keep lookn new. As far a the jerky feeling you get used to it and learn how to work the gas smoother as you ride it more. Every rzr I've driven has felt like that and now I do t even realize it until I let someone else drive mine that doesnt have a rzr, with me in passenger seat and it feels like they are going to jerky my head off!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dealership seems to really be high on the 570. Claim its smoother and almost as quick as the 800. Any opinions.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I ride with an 800 and we drag raced a few weeks ago. I stayed with him till about 40mph and he started to pull away. As far as trail riding goes I go every he does unless he uses his winch just cause I don't have one. The 570 is geared a bit lower than the 800. If your gonna be riding trails, climbing hills or rocks the 570 will do just fine. If speed is what your looking for you probably want the 800.

·
Registered
7,135 Posts
About to purchase either an 800 or 570. Need feedback on a few things. Is the eps and ebs necessary. Does the paint on the LE scratch through in the woods. Is the 570 better for tight spaces, is the clutching better suited for getting around in the woods. I drove an 800 and it seemed sort of herky jerky on starts and stops in the woods. Thanks in advance.
The 570 seems to be a very capable machine. There have been quite a few of them sold to date, and we aren't seeing many complaints. If you plan to let your wife or gf drive it, than you definately want to consider power steering. I haven't seen anyone with power steering that wished they didn't have it!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts