1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 polaris turbo S 4 velocity blue
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone !

joining from soCal!

here’s a pic of the the new toy, and tell me about it! I’m already spending on it and it’s never ending with the add ons. I want to get lower inserts and some paddles. Since mine comes with 32” tires from the factory, can I run say 29” paddles? I saw a semi barely used set that I can pick up for pretty cheap!
Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
You would be fine with the 29s. Most seem to prefer 30 or 32s, there are several threads if you do a search that can give you real life information. There's a lot of variables with paddles. Width, how many paddles, weight and brand.
Your 32" coyotes are a great tire in my opinion for pretty much every terrain, unfortunately sand is their weak point.

·
Registered
2021 polaris turbo S 4 velocity blue
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha damn well that sucks about the ITP coyote tires. I was going to try and just air down and run those tires but I didn’t want to risk a belt from a lot of tire slipping. I’ll shop around for 32” and 30” paddle sets. I’ve seen some paddle sets for rzr setups but they come with 14” wheels will I run into rubbing issues since these come with 15”?

yeah I’ve read threads on all types of different setups but since I won’t really be racing and climbing every single tall dune I see I just want something with enough height and and traction to get me cruising. As I’m still breaking her in she’s got 7.7 hours on it lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts