Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

newbie from wisconsin

4K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  inthetundra 
#1 ·
Hi all! I'm a former HD rider (sold my king last fall) that got bored with the late summer activity and tried to convince my wife we needed to get back on the road and head west. She flat out said "NO" so I took her to a Polaris ATV store the following week and got her interested in the ATV world and a 2-up poo! She wandered off and the next thing I see her test driving a RZR! Well long story short 2 days latter we bring a 2008 red rzr home. The rzr only has 400 miles and 40 hours on the clock and I'm looking forward to a ride "today"! She's still on the truck as I post.
I'm sure you all will see more of me on this site and I hope I can gain as much from this site as some of the other awesome forums out there. Looks like a well put together site.
I really need to go, I have a date with an RZR! See Ya!
Will post some pic's and update my profile latter

Discussion starter · #18 ·
You won't get to much farther north in Wisconsin lol
You are correct! The Valhalla area is about 10 miles from Cornucopia, the Northern most town in Wisconsin. My wife and I own one of the rental cabins at the Valhalla Lodge area. Great place to stay, not just because we are a cabin owner but the people and the trails are awesome! Lived here for 55 years and know my way around pretty well. Big snowmow nut also! We just took our first ride tonight, came back in the dark in fact and I will be investing in some better lighting. Anyone have any input on this to share?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.