Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Received a 2016 570 EPS trail for Christmas. I've been a Polaris man for quite some time, first through with snowmobiles in Upstate NY, then I got a 2007 Sportsman as a retirement gift from active duty and loved it. Unfortunately, or fortunately (which ever way you look at it), The ATV was demolished in my barn collapse from a snow storm last year. The wife went and got the RZR for me as a Christmas present. I love it! I am still breaking it in around the farm until the trails open around here and have added a few accessories before hitting those trails. My first major run will be on the Tug Hill plateau at the SNIRT run on April 15. I am sure it will perform just as well and even better than the Sportsman did. I am looking forward to posting the adventures in NY, Virginia, PA and of course West Virginia trips.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on the new ride :clap:
Welcome. I'm in Blackstone Virginia!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am from Va. also. Wish there were more places closer for me to ride nice trails. It's worth the 6hr drive to HM few times a year though. Welcome

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is exactly why I got the trail (50") model... I will be registering it in PA so I can't hit those and the trail system in Upstate NY. But I will definitely be hitting the HF trails more especially with them expanding it each year. I plan on going up to Luray area of the GW forest to get the feel of the new ride. Thank you all for the replies.

·
BAG
693 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts