Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm very new to utv's. Couple of weeks ago i bought a brand new 2012 Can Am Commander ltd. After a weekend of trailing, my son begged me for one too. I found a local guy selling a used 2011 Polaris RZR 900 XP, it had 1000 miles on it, thus it came with worn out tires. Last weekend we went trailing again. We ride inside the rain forest or what ever is left of it, so lots of inclinations and mud. I would always have to stop and winch. While my son in his razor with worn out tires would just drive thru with no issues. If only I knew about this, i would never have purchased the can am.

Anyways, by joining this group, I hope to gain new friends and get more ideas from you guys. I already ordered 28x12x12 maxis zillas for my sons rzr. I am also considering a winch. What winch would fit inside the rzr 900 xp?

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma!! Glad ya made it to the forum and have fun

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Man I wish soo bad I could've had my rzr when I lived there..I lived in Cebu and Davao for almost three years and I tried every way to get it there..but damn taxes to high..lol..but soo many possible places to ride there..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man I wish soo bad I could've had my rzr when I lived there..I lived in Cebu and Davao for almost three years and I tried every way to get it there..but damn taxes to high..lol..but soo many possible places to ride there..
Hi Polock, you now live in the US? some friends imported their thru balikbayan box forwarders. they paid between $2,600-3,000 freight and taxes included.

·
Registered
49 Posts
welcome from Florida

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts