Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a RZR 4 seater waiting for it to come in.

I own a Kawasaki Mule, just sold my Rhino and my Can-am Renegade 800 X.
I'm into Guns,Golf, ATVing and snowmobiles. Not always in that order.
I ride SkiDoo snowmobiles and drive my Corvette, and Ford trucks. I'm not brand loyal I drive what I like, I don't care who's name is on it. I'm married with 5 kids (2 girls 15,8 years old) and (3 boys 13 and two at 11 years old). My wife is into horses and I'm into horsepower. I will post pictures of my 4 seater once I get it.

Plan on going to the UP of Michigan and the Dunes in lower Michigan yet this year if my schedule permits.

·
BatRazor
1,323 Posts
Welcome to the forum,you'll find it's a great
group of people. You can find out anything you
would ever want to know. You and the family
enjoy the new RZR.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I just bought a RZR 4 seater waiting for it to come in.

I own a Kawasaki Mule, just sold my Rhino and my Can-am Renegade 800 X.
I'm into Guns,Golf, ATVing and snowmobiles. Not always in that order.
I ride SkiDoo snowmobiles and drive my Corvette, and Ford trucks. I'm not brand loyal I drive what I like, I don't care who's name is on it. I'm married with 5 kids (2 girls 15,8 years old) and (3 boys 13 and two at 11 years old). My wife is into horses and I'm into horsepower. I will post pictures of my 4 seater once I get it.

Plan on going to the UP of Michigan and the Dunes in lower Michigan yet this year if my schedule permits.[/QUOTe

Hey rockitman I just bought a 2011 4 also Im waiting for the 4 with eps to come in to see if i like the color better than the black and red one. I live in central michigan looking to go to silver lake also. Have a cottage 1/2 hour south of mackinaw bridge. Send me a message when u plan to ride, maybe we can meet up if not this fall then next summer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone. I just got the word that mine is in and they are just waiting on a few accessories to come in so maybe by next weekend. I feel like a 10 year old the week before Christmas. I will post pic's once I have it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts