Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on here for a few weeks and just realized that I hadn't introduced myself, so here I am my name is Sean, I bought a used 08 RZR about 3 weeks ago and I am addicted!!!! These things are just BADA$$ I just ordered a +5" kit from superatv, so there will be a build thread as soon as it gets here!:pint:

PS: Thanks for all the great info on this forum!

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy your badazz toy

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Awwww and here I was Hiding out in the Garage when you made your "official" introduction!! Ive got to get HOT on my build...I was "requested" to get my ride ready for the show at the Denina Center in Anchorage This weekend?? Some Octane lovers qets together?? Shows what I know & what Im getting into...

Stop by again sometime..woohoo we have 2 "active Alaskans on here now"!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awwww and here I was Hiding out in the Garage when you made your "official" introduction!! Ive got to get HOT on my build...I was "requested" to get my ride ready for the show at the Denina Center in Anchorage This weekend?? Some Octane lovers qets together?? Shows what I know & what Im getting into...

Stop by again sometime..woohoo we have 2 "active Alaskans on here now"!!

I will, hopefully I will get my +5 kit by the end of the week and we can install it next week!

·
Old West Reenactor
498 Posts
Welcome to ya........

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Welcome... Im also from alaska woo.
Thats 3 Alaskan's, you Californian's and your Glamis are done now....We are all going to drive out of our Garage's take pics and put them back inside... cause its already gettin' :cold_md_wht:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts