Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Yes we will be, in fact if you look on our website we have a new video and pictures of the doors installed with graphics on them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I'm looking for doors for my 2014 900XP4. It is the LE orange madness. Do you have factory style graphics for this model? Also, do you offer forum discounts? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Latches work great.. We do have a oem graphics Match for this but we are out of stock on these until mid Jan
Out of the graphics or the doors or both? Any Black Friday sales or forum discounts? I think I'm about ready to order and if its a good deal I could wait until January....

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm also waiting to see what's going on with black Friday - Looking for doors for xp1k4
I am ordering some on Friday... doesn't sound like any deals on black Friday but we will see.

I saw a thread here from this April about 10 percent forum discount on cages, doors and bumpers but when I called and asked they said they don't do that anymore. Also they are on backorder with what sounds like a big waiting list, 3 weeks or more out.

Good luck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts