Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a season on the dunes and a summer of diving my RZRS 800 i had to upgrade. found a killer deal on a 2011 white XP left in the showroom. i had to do it so i brought it home tonight and started stripping a lot of my goodies off the 800. had to store it next door at the neighbors garage because i couldn't fit both in mine. its going straight to HTown performance to get the cage and rear bumper and doors fit. then back to me for all the wiring led bars whips stereo and back up light

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I just did the same. Sold the 09 s and got a 2012 voodoo. Cant wait till october and dumont.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Looks nice!

Pull your axles and sell them before you bend them, and they aren't worth anything. The 2012's are heat treated, the 2011's aren't. My first set of whoops took out both of my rears, with 30 miles on them! I even bought a spare, but haven't needed it, since the 2012+ are better.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey dave i just picked up another atc 70 have you found one yet? do a craigslist search im sure there are some near you

·
Registered
353 Posts
hey dave i just picked up another atc 70 have you found one yet? do a craigslist search im sure there are some near you
Congrats on the XP
No you were to find me atc 70
I did find one up here in Oregon for 600 but it needs works

Barbara

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
335 Posts
Im happy for u Steve, is that sweet lookin alien going in the passenger seat like the "S" enjoy it Steve it is the best UTV on the market hands down

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey! the S has been a great machine wasn't disappointed by it at all it was just time to step up. did you ever get the XP4?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts