Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a new xlr thunderbolt 35x14. Can't wait to pick it up. But I'm going to have to sell my 2012 stealth limited edition model 2112. Anyone interested hit me up. It has about 6 or 7 trips on it. Just bought it in December and outgrew it since I bought some more bikes;(.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just started looking at the toy haulers. I know I need a 14' cargo for my xp4. Does everyone make them with 14' cargo's?

·
Can never have 2 much FUN
208 Posts
I just started looking at the toy haulers. I know I need a 14' cargo for my xp4. Does everyone make them with 14' cargo's?
Most toy haulers come with the option of the "open floor plan" which means your living room and kitchen are equipped with fold-up furniture. My son has one like this and he can get a dune buggy, two quads, and a dirt bike in his rig all at the same time.

On the flip side, my Jayco has a separate garage which is 12'. The wife prefers having separation between the toys and the living space. Obviously this limits what I carry ... one RZR, or Two quads, or one quad and motorcycle, etc.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yes I also prefer the separation between the two. And I know I need the 14' garage in it. But looking on like most of the floor plans don't tell me how big the garage area is.

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Yes I also prefer the separation between the two. And I know I need the 14' garage in it. But looking on like most of the floor plans don't tell me how big the garage area is.
There are a few that have the 14ft option. I know Raptor has some. They will all be triple axle of course. You wont be able to have the half bath or the extra fridge (or i cant find any that you can) and you will want to watch the weight limits. Most can only carry 2500lbs or so. :redrzr:

·
Premium Member
41,101 Posts
Heartland Cyclone made a 14' garage with 1/2 bath and refrigerator...:) :) :)

Yours has a very nice floor plan / lay out...

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You do have to watch your weight limit. And in Cali you have to get a non commercial class A if it's over 15,000

·
Premium Member
7,973 Posts
We have the Stealth and love it. Although right now it is at the dealer with an "issue" My warranty ran out in march but the "issue" has evidently been happening for quite awhile and is just now showing up. Claim was submitted to Forrest River Today. dealer says 50/50 on whether or not they'll take care of it. I told let me know asap. Spoke to my Attorney today about it. If they don't take care of the "issue" we're gonna go all out for a buyback. If I gotta pay a lawer cost is the same . Hope it doesn't come to that really just want it fixed.

·
Michigan Street Legal
103 Posts
I've got the Voltage 3950 from dutchman, its a tri-axle fifth wheel toy box. Has a 12ft. garage, 1/2 bath and rear electric only second fridge, also loft bed over garage from the front and happi jack power beds that raise to the celling. My XP4 fits with stock cage, front bumper and add on rear cage extension. Clearance is 5in. at the top and 2in. on both ends, tight squeeze with bumpers but need them to be street legal. The 14 footers i looked at had smaller living spaces and seemed like a waste. If its in the garage I can still sleep 6 people doubled up comfy! Get the "trail-air" air ride pin box, what a difference!!
New 2012 Dutchmen RV Voltage V3950 Toy Hauler Fifth Wheels at General RV Wixom Michigan General RV

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
We have the Stealth and love it. Although right now it is at the dealer with an "issue" My warranty ran out in march but the "issue" has evidently been happening for quite awhile and is just now showing up. Claim was submitted to Forrest River Today. dealer says 50/50 on whether or not they'll take care of it. I told let me know asap. Spoke to my Attorney today about it. If they don't take care of the "issue" we're gonna go all out for a buyback. If I gotta pay a lawer cost is the same . Hope it doesn't come to that really just want it fixed.
Nice avatar Bruce. You rich kids! :ride:

·
Just call me Bob
343 Posts
The Heartland Cyclone Model 4014 has a 14' Garage as well as the Heartland Road Warrior RW400 model. Attached below floorplans and a link to more details of each on thier website:

< Heartland Toy Haulers | Heartland RVs

< Heartland Toy Haulers | Heartland RVs

I have a 2012 Cyclone 3800HD for a year now and the wife and I love it. The Dealers usually deal pretty well on these, mine had a true MSRP window sticker of 80K and I bought it for a little less than 56K. My local dealer matched the lowest prices on the net. For comparison a RV dealer Holman RV in Ohio advertises some of the lowest prices anywhere and always had a good selection of popular models. I searched for three years before pulling the trigger. Here is a link to that dealers website, they have decent photos and details gives you a good idea of what is out there:

Toy Haulers for sale : Luxury Toy Hauler Fifth Wheels : Toy Haulers

Also a stock RZR XP 4 900 has about 10" of fore aft space in the Cyclone 12' garage, now added bumpers etc. will minimize that but is is still possible to fit one in a 12' garage.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts