Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

New to SXS, looking for a deal. What are your thoughts?

3K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  nmbr1gmfan 
#1 ·
My wife and I are planning a trip to Moab and Little Sahara Dunes around April 2020 and I want to buy a SXS to take along. I found two RZRs local to me I like, both are 2018 XP Turbo EPS Dynamix machines. I think being leftovers and end of year I have a good shot at a killer deal, what are ya'lls thoughts on what a great deal would be for this machine? They are already discounted as one is listed at 19k and the other at 20k. Thanks for the input! Todd

#5 ·
so you have 2 practically 2 year old "new" RZR's available to you locally at dealers?

While Abernathy's will not have any 18's or likely 19's either they can give you an estimate on what the going rate is for the current model year for a reference in negotiating for an older model.....also to factor in to the equation the dealers probably want to start moving the new pro XP so they may take a lower offer on an older machine.

they currently have a 2020 turbo XP base (non dynamix) for 20K I would guess the dynamix is 2k more but don't quote me on that.

#7 ·
so you have 2 practically 2 year old "new" RZR's available to you locally at dealers?

While Abernathy's will not have any 18's or likely 19's either they can give you an estimate on what the going rate is for the current model year for a reference in negotiating for an older model.....also to factor in to the equation the dealers probably want to start moving the new pro XP so they may take a lower offer on an older machine.

they currently have a 2020 turbo XP base (non dynamix) for 20K I would guess the dynamix is 2k more but don't quote me on that.
Actually there are 4 of them within 2 hrs. go figure!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.