Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
400.00 brand new Maxxis 25x10.00-12 NHS, and Maxxis 25x8.00-12, with my stock SE black and silver rims. I had bigger tires and rims added at purchase. These have never been off the showroom floor. Price lowered to 400.00 you pay shipping. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Funny you should ask. I have a standard green 2010 RZR and wanted to dress it up a little while keeping it at 50".

Stopped by the dealer to pick up an under dash block kit and asked about some LE wheels. They just happened to have a new set with tires. Paid $400 for them.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I just paid $275 plus frt. from a forum member. The tires had 200 miles on them.
I am changing my "S" to a 50 incher.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
I just paid $275 plus frt. from a forum member. The tires had 200 miles on them.
ouch, i support you 100%, I know some trails out there and its a necessity, If your interested, If you send me your stock "s" shocks, Ill send you stock A-arms, sway bars ect..I also have a brand new set of progressive shocks that replaced the stock shocks (never mounted) that I can send as well for the stock "s" shocks..PM me if interested...I can get you 90% there for just some shocks!!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
ouch, i support you 100%, I know some trails out there and its a necessity, If your interested, If you send me your stock "s" shocks, Ill send you stock A-arms, sway bars ect..I also have a brand new set of progressive shocks that replaced the stock shocks (never mounted) that I can send as well for the stock "s" shocks..PM me if interested...I can get you 90% there for just some shocks!!
I am keeping all of my S parts. I will put them back on whenever I sell the RZRS

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
StoneColdStoner, I tried to send you a pm about the rims and tires but it says you mailbox is full and cant get anymore messages I do still have them.

WallyWorld I pm'd you too.

Thanks

·
Warranty Voider
355 Posts
He updated the initial post:
Last edited by Jim Stephens; Yesterday at 11:41 AM. Reason: price lowered

1 - 20 of 21 Posts