Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just received this awesome spare tire mount from PRP for the RZR- XP and RZR- XP4. This mount is great because it uses existing hole and hardware already on your XP. There is no need to add a rear bumper or cage extension just to carry a spare tire. This mount attaches to the rear of your XP giving you full access to your cargo area and it places the tire high enough to retain good departure clearance. The mount is made of high quality steel and powder coated to protect it from the tough abuse of off-roading. We have these is red, black and white, custom colors are available upon request. Contact us to order yours or for more information. You can also click HERE for information.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Now that is nice!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
How much shipped to my door. 27214 in RED.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you have any pictures with the spare mounted? Can you still access a lock and ride box, and is there plenty of clearance between the tire and the exhaust?

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am looking for a picture, if I can find one I will post it. You still have access to the lock and ride box and the mount keeps the tire far enough away form the exhaust to not be a concern.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looks cool! Any feed back from customers that have used it? How do they hold up after a couple rough rides? any bending or weakness in the mounting points?

Reason I ask is I purchased an EMP bumper/ spare mount that uses the same mounting points and after the first couple rides going through whoops etc the mounting points had bent from the weight of the tire. The tire was about 2 inches lower. I had to have a fabricator re-weld and strengthen all the mounting points so it would hold up to what in my mind was normal driving.

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We have sold several with no complaints. We also have a RZR-XP in group that has done testing on this product with no problems so far. The RZR-XP has several trips on it, and no damage to the mounting area.

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have one on my 2012 xp! Absolutely love it! I have no complaints and everything is still easy to get at(lock and ride box). I think it gives it a cool look and is very functional!

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We have these spare tire mounts in black, red, and white ready to ship. We can also have them powder coated to different colors to match your RZR at no additional cost. Contact us to place your orders and for more information.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts