Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an effort to make sure that anyone and everyone gets to enjoy this great sport we have added this new section to make sure that all this great information and knowledge helps everyone possible!

Thanks to several great members for bringing this need to my attention and I hope this new section can provide to be a great resource for those in need of it :rzrs:

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
Thanks to the members that reccomended this section.
If there are any threads that should be moved in here, let us know.

·
2011 RZR4
70 Posts
a section for guys like me sweet! ok then I'll start by saying missing my leg not that big a deal but with one arm I have a hard time in 4x4 cuz it yanks the wheel out of my hand will EPS stop this???

·
ALL BLUE
424 Posts
GOOD IDEA!!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
a section for guys like me sweet! ok then I'll start by saying missing my leg not that big a deal but with one arm I have a hard time in 4x4 cuz it yanks the wheel out of my hand will EPS stop this???
Yes EPS will fix it completely.. and you can add a Steering wheel spinner knob "suicide knob" Like I just ordered and make that wheel turn with almost no effort and one hand:)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks guy's. i've bin a rzr owner since oct of 07 but i got the first gen 2 2008 in saskatchewan canada. I got my dad to build hand controls for it and the rest is history. Love every minute of it.

·
AZ Pete
345 Posts
IMG_3164-2.JPG Fantastic!

With all of us sharing our experiences and ideas we can safely open doors for so many more disabled rides.

Thanks a ton, Matt - C5 Quad RzR Rider

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank you for coming up with this section.
My name is Donny and I love the freedom my four wheeler use to give me,in 2007 I had an industrial accident where I had a 600 pound drop from about four feet and crushed my arm and at the same time instsnt reaction pulled back and ripped my hand and lower arm off thank God for Doctor's they attached it and it works not the best but it does move it is very weak but it is there anyway the worst thing about this is that I have not ridden anything since and I swear that is almost the worst thing about this expieriance
I am currently saving my money so I can purchase a polaris rzr s but it will still take a little while so it gives me something to look forward to. When I do buy one should I install
power sterring or is one hand ok to use.

·
AZ Pete
345 Posts
Thank you for coming up with this section.
My name is Donny and I love the freedom my four wheeler use to give me,in 2007 I had an industrial accident where I had a 600 pound drop from about four feet and crushed my arm and at the same time instsnt reaction pulled back and ripped my hand and lower arm off thank God for Doctor's they attached it and it works not the best but it does move it is very weak but it is there anyway the worst thing about this is that I have not ridden anything since and I swear that is almost the worst thing about this expieriance
I am currently saving my money so I can purchase a polaris rzr s but it will still take a little while so it gives me something to look forward to. When I do buy one should I install
power sterring or is one hand ok to use.
It would make your day a lot easer with the EPS installed. It worth every $$$

1 - 20 of 32 Posts