Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I am not a photographer! Second, here are the pics of the new seats installed.

I ordered the Triple X seats from Adam in Ostrich look with red stitching, red carbon swoosh and pass throughs.

I think they look amazing and they are sooo much more comfortable. Process was easy and Adam was a pleasure to work with. Every email answered within 24 hours even my stupid questions like what is the strap on the back for...oh, great idea, hook to the seat release so you can reach it easier! LOL! Thanks again Adam...

The belts are PRP 2" from James at Alternative Offroad another awesome guy to work with! I am very thankful for the vendors on this forum, not only for the amazing prices but the incredible service...folks that appreciate your business!

As you can tell my Donkey, Buddy, is not camera shy!

Three daughters...I am sure Karma is looking out for me!

Next stop, lights, cage and doors...

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I love the Ostrich Skin! What did all 4 set you back? Any idea how much two almost identical would be?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Those are nice! Seats and harnesses are on my list, too. Dragonfire Racing makes some seatbelt bracket covers so you don't knock you head on those stock mounts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts