Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Name is Mike and and just bought a 2012 Rzr XP900 4 and have been finishing installing all the accessories! I'm in Simi Valley, CA and have been a dirt/street bike rider for 35+ years but am new to SxS's. Gonns try it out at Gorman next weekend! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346731274.402791.jpg

·
Incognito
339 Posts
Welcome, What all did you add to it for accessories?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Added pro armor doors, front & rear bumpers, aluminum roof, rock sliders, quick light fiber optic whip, parking brake, and

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also rigid industry LED spot lights, front And rear windshields, tool box, gas can and soft cooler!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome Mike!

Love the graphics on the doors! Did that come from Pro Armor, too?

I've been thinking about getting Pro Armor doors myself...and those graphics really dress it up!! Nice!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome Mike!

I've been thinking about getting Pro Armor doors myself...and those graphics really dress it up!! Nice!!
Thanks! Yes they are from Pro Armor. I believe they have 2 options to match liquid silver this was the "extreme" option.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome Mike!

Thanks! Yes the Pro Armor "extreme" graphic option for Liquid Silver.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome Mike!

Thanks! Yes the Pro Armor "extreme" graphic option for Liquid Silver.

·
Addicted
3,649 Posts
Welcome

·
Incognito
339 Posts
Lets see some more pics! Good looking rig.

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mike,

Same as you...35+ years riding , live in HB . Spent many days riding gorman. 2wheels, 4 wheels, buggies, class 10 beam car, Rhino. Just brought home a XP 4 LE. Awesome is all I can say ! You will love it ! I'm headed to the Sand Sports show this weekend , plan on spending my kids Inheritance on the XP.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mike,

Same as you...35+ years riding , live in HB . Spent many days riding gorman. 2wheels, 4 wheels, buggies, class 10 beam car, Rhino. Just brought home a XP 4 LE. Awesome is all I can say ! You will love it ! I'm headed to the Sand Sports show this weekend , plan on spending my kids Inheritance on the XP.
I'm going sat too. Never been, long drive but I like seeing vendors for ideas.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts