Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Rhino Performance offers these new RZR XP1000 switch plates with four switch locations on either side. Each kit comes with two plates, one left and one right. Available in Powder Coated Black or Red. If you would like these powder coated in a different color please contact us.

Click this link for more information. RZR XP1000 Switch Plates - Black Rhino Performance

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
Those look good, but I'd like to see them continue down and fill the void or area just below this covered area as well. And to come in voodoo blue. I 'd buy a set.

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look good, but I'd like to see them continue down and fill the void or area just below this covered area as well. And to come in voodoo blue. I 'd buy a set.
Great idea, I'll look into that tomorrow. We can get them powder coated just about any color you can think of.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Voodoo blue+ switch plate location/s options for left of the steering wheel. My right arms paralyzed so any left of steering wheel would be great! ;=-)

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Black Rhino Performance offers these new RZR XP1000 switch plates with four switch locations on either side. Each kit comes with two plates, one left and one right. Available in Powder Coated Black or Red. If you would like these powder coated in a different color please contact us.

Click this link for more information. RZR XP1000 Switch Plates - Black Rhino Performance

Jesse,

Wanted to bump this thread for you guys. Like the look of the product! Do you do them in lime squeeze? Would like a set sent to 30135. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I wish you guys had this last year, I ended up having to make my own. Yesterday I went on your site, and not only does your stuff look nice, it has good pricing too!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered a set on January 29th in Vodoo Blue but still have not received them. Order number W10404, I also just ordered a replacement billet front diff sprague, I hope it doesn't take long to get I need it now!

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ordered a set on January 29th in Vodoo Blue but still have not received them. Order number W10404, I also just ordered a replacement billet front diff sprague, I hope it doesn't take long to get I need it now!
I'm really sorry no one contacted you when you ordered the switch plate and told you it was out of stock. Totally unacceptable in my book and I have taken steps internally to try and prevent this type of mistake from happening in the future.

The switch plates are at powder coat and are ready to be picked up, however they were closed today. It is scheduled to be shipped tomorrow.

Your sprague order was processed and shipped today.

Again I am very sorry for our mistake.

Kenny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts