Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Playing around with some new software I downloaded tonight from the App Store "Autodesk SketchBook". This design is a play off another T-Shirt. I just corrected the picture to be a XP 1000 and added RZR logo. How about some feedback, you like?

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
55 Posts
Put it on a good quality tee shirt that will last and I know it would worth your time. Long sleeve option as well. I would do a few of each few buddies and family. Maybe an American flag (subdued) on a sleeve, just a thought.
Remember also we have the Polaris rzr forum ride in Oct. Keep us posted. Good job!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I want one if they get made!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Is this for the Can-Am guys? I ask because it literally says "Don't follow me RZR you won't make it". Might put the RZR part somewhere else on the shirt? Just my 2¢.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was thinking about that too. Good catch. Maybe it needs "in my RZR". We're heading to Lake Havasu for a few days. At 111* + will be in the water. I will mess around with it some more when I get back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.