Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

· Administrator
49,743 Posts
Getting closer... got the mill and the lathe moved in.. have a guy thats going to be working on some dependable parts. " Should have the powder coat oven in a few weeks. My newest full time mechanic is here for a week checking things out, then will be back beginning of April to get rolling . Considering adding 4500 sq feet to our current 4500. Just picked up our 17th RZR tonight!! I cant believe Im doing this when I already never get a day off!! lol
Congrats Troy ,Take a break and come ride Koa with us Buddy ..:)

· Registered
586 Posts
Will stop by to see you Saturday. Will be at the speedway for drivers edge program. What is your address.

· Registered
133 Posts
Couple of things:
1) first and foremost, welcome! Glad you guys are here and doing well enough to expand!
2) who's your property manager? Susie? My wife's company owns your building and if you needed any tenant improvements to accomplish the move, it will be her doing it. :edit, It's actually Reed that does the leasing stuff so he's the guy you would need to talk to about expanding. Hope it helps :)
3) I know of an excellent powder coating company in town that you might want to consider contacting for those needs. Instead of buying your own, and setting up the booth, etc just subcontract it out....just a thought but Juan @ snail motorsports powder coating is an awesome dude and does high quality work
4) I would love to go on some of those tours you guys provide. I would of course bring my own rzr4 and GoPro the trip. Maybe get some easy free advertising going
5) Got any rzrtours bumper stickers?

Again, welcome!!

· Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
we are normally open 7 days a week... pretty easy to catch us pretty much any day between 8am and 4 pm. Mechanics days off, vary from week to week. If you need anything done, feel free to call our shop, and ask for corrie or troy. 702-573-2167. I can get most oem parts overnight if we dont have them on hand.

· Registered
846 Posts
i guess no shop huh? havent heard a thing yet, vegas could use a good aftermarket shop
Yea we could. Vegas needs a full service shop like UTV inc, or SDR where you can take your RZR and have it completely done.

· Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
i guess no shop huh? havent heard a thing yet, vegas could use a good aftermarket shop
We are up and running.. have been taking on work slowly. Just been getting the shop part more organized so we can take on new customers ! Just signed up with UTV Inc as a dealer for them.. Will be trying to keep some of their parts in stock.

· Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Just a quick little update for everyone near vegas. We are doing service and repairs on rzrs, and quads etc. If you need a part for a rzr, there is a good chance we have it. We keep a fair amount stocked of common replacement parts such as control arm bolts, ball joints, break lines, axle repair parts, belts, etc etc. I know as well as anyone, that the dealers in town dont seem to stock alot of replacement parts for rzrs, and it sucks having to wait 2 weeks for a bolt!! I will be posting up a phone number for our service department soon. Until then, feel free to contact me personally at 702-575-2138 . Im working on a website for orders, so you can see what we have in stock without even calling, and you can have it waiting for you when you get here. I am also going to be selling parts that I am having made specifically for rzr 800 S models, that will be quality, and not break every two weeks. Trust me when I tell you, I know what breaks on these things :) I am also A dealer for UTV Inc, and hope to carry some of there products on hand , so you local guys can just come and pick it up, instead of waiting for shipping. I am also a dealer for racer tech, and will be offering there products as well. I use certain items from both of these vendors, with great succes, and would not offer them If i feel they are not worth the money. We will also be offering install of most of the products too. We make our own uhmw skidplates, and they have proven to be extremely tough!! Ill try update everyone as we expand, and get ready for more business. I try to be the best business man I can, and not sell parts I dont have in stock, or sell crap, I know will fail you. I hope to help some locals keep riding, rather than waiting for weeks or months. Its beautiful weather outside.. what are you doing still reading this?? you should be out riding !!

· Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Wow sounds like you have been busy! Congrats
Yes,
We stay plenty busy just doing tours. But to give you a good idea of how well we have gotten to know rzrs, well, one full time mechanic, keeps 20 of them going strong, and even has time to spare. I think we're finally gettin them down pretty good :) We have spent the last couple slower months really getting organized, and catching up on rebuilds, frame swaps, and getting inventory up to date. Starting to feel like a well oiled machine now days :) I even get 2 days off a week !!! :shhh: :) But we are still open 7 days a week.. Its nice when things finally come together :ride:

· Registered
846 Posts
If you guys need any website help, I would love to help.

Btw. I hope you guys grow the shop into more then just a part spot. Would be awesome to have a shop like SDR or UTV inc in Vegas were you can get a new cage built, or custom build done.

· Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
If you guys need any website help, I would love to help.

Btw. I hope you guys grow the shop into more then just a part spot. Would be awesome to have a shop like SDR or UTV inc in Vegas were you can get a new cage built, or custom build done.
I hope in the near future we can offer a little more. But for now, we will do what we do best, and be able to get that rzr up and running, and hopefully have the parts you need on hand. I too want to grow into a bigger shop. Im easing into this part for now, since it is my tour business that needs most of our attention. That is growing faster than what we ever dreamed. I hope the same goes for our repair shop :) btw.. we have a powder coat oven, and a hell of a good powder coat guy onboard.. I will be offering that service soon!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.