Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
We are seriously thinking about expanding, and using some of our experience with RZR'S to Help people out in and near Vegas. We are planning on opening up shop for all your needs for rzr's and possibley Harleys too! We will be doing long travel kits, Powder coating, custom cages, rebuilds... Does your rzr feel a little wore out, and just need to be freshened up, tightened up, and feeling right again? Well, we do this on a daily basis with our 15 machines. I am a dealer for Makintrax springs, superatv, soon to be UMP, and we plan on doing some cages, bushings,... well everything your rzr needs to feel new again, we plan on having in stock, and will install. We will have a powdercoating oven large enough to do most cages, or anything else you want that perfect color!! I would like a little feedback from people to see what interest there is for the Las Vegas area, so we can get the ball rolling:ride:

· Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Im sure it will take a while to get this one rolling good, but I have confidence people will see how fair we are, and how much we can do to help them have that perfect machine !!

· Registered
586 Posts
Let me know where and when you are up and running. I have a few friends with RZR's and we are always looking to get some work done on them. Good Luck

· Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me know where and when you are up and running. I have a few friends with RZR's and we are always looking to get some work done on them. Good Luck
I sure will! If you ever need anything done, feel free to contact me. We are going to start slow, but expand to another shop when needed. Some things we can handle right now, but as we expand, and have more things available, I will be posting updates on the forum

· Registered
1,106 Posts
Good to know... My brother lives in vegas and we get down there with the rzr from time to time so it's good to know there will be an experienced shop if needed. I'm actually gonna be in vegas on monday but I'll be without the rzr:rm_thumbdown:!:sad:!

Wondering if you ever get feedback from folks that go home and buy a rzr after taking your tours?
We rented a 50" in jackson wy while on vacation... Went home and less than a week later we had our 11 s.

Also, do you guys have rzr forum tag-a-long rates or "guest" spots on your tours? We've been to the nellis dunes area but didn't venture to far. It would be fun to explore with people that know the area.

Thanks and hope all goes well with the shop set up!

· Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good to know... My brother lives in vegas and we get down there with the rzr from time to time so it's good to know there will be an experienced shop if needed. I'm actually gonna be in vegas on monday but I'll be without the rzr:rm_thumbdown:!:sad:!

Wondering if you ever get feedback from folks that go home and buy a rzr after taking your tours?
We rented a 50" in jackson wy while on vacation... Went home and less than a week later we had our 11 s.

Also, do you guys have rzr forum tag-a-long rates or "guest" spots on your tours? We've been to the nellis dunes area but didn't venture to far. It would be fun to explore with people that know the area.

Thanks and hope all goes well with the shop set up!
Thanks for the support.

Yes, I have several people call me and tell me they bought a rzr just days after taking our tour! I have alot of people take our tour, just to try them out before they buy them , and some decide to buy one after our tour because they had so much fun!

We have a forum discount. We give Premium RZRforum members 10% off of our tour. If you have your rzr in town, and just want to go riding ?? Well, Im sure not going to charge you for driving your own rzr :) Just give me a call, and I can point you in the right direction! (for liability reasons we can not take people on our tour if they use their own rzr, but I cant stop you from following us :shhh: :ride:

· Rzr spy
2,489 Posts
Troy, if I lived in Vegas, I'd go to you. Hell, I don't live in Vegas and I might go to you!

You'll sell a ton of your skids in the area since people won't have to pay for shipping, too!

Let us know when ur up and running. Good luck!

· Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Getting closer... got the mill and the lathe moved in.. have a guy thats going to be working on some dependable parts. " Should have the powder coat oven in a few weeks. My newest full time mechanic is here for a week checking things out, then will be back beginning of April to get rolling . Considering adding 4500 sq feet to our current 4500. Just picked up our 17th RZR tonight!! I cant believe Im doing this when I already never get a day off!! lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.