Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I brought home a 2010 pearl white rzr-s the other evening. I had been wanting one for a very long time. I belong to an atv club called the Royal Blue Rangers ATV Club at which I am a Trail Captain (derived from the AMA road captian) so i help organize rides for the club and also help out of towners that are unfamiliar with the area. I have seen many rzr's out on the trail and they always seem to impress me. These things are like mountain goats! I started riding three wheelers then moved to dirtbikes then atv's and now this! We usually put in anywhere from 30~70 miles on a ride and the old straight axle was just too harsh on the back! I sold our straight axle atv but kept the irs one.:ride:

I hope I can learn alot from this forum and hopefully gain some great freinds.

Of to the designing board, then to the machines. First up, personally mad shifter knob, top, a-arm guards and anything else I can make on the mill or lathe,lol!

Bigmike

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
oh lordy. just wait until eveybody gets upset because of the forum ID you chose.....

·
Grandpa
755 Posts
There can be only 1. Just wait til the left coasters wake up. lol
Welcome to the forum of all forums.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! Sorry for the board name, don't want to step on anyones toes. Thats what I go by on our local forums.

·
Old West Reenactor
498 Posts
Welcome to ya too from another Mike but I use my middle name because there's too many Mike's here now....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone! Sorry for the board name, don't want to step on anyones toes. Thats what I go by on our local forums.

He's good....... your not a ball buster are you? ....... LoL
Welcome to the forum :) :ride:

:rofl3: Na!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I added a sport roof to the rzr last night. I was gonna make one but the dealership that I bought mine from called and I had to go back, he forgot some paperwork, so I hit 'em up for a great price on the roof,lol!

·
Grandpa
755 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts