Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, just bought my 2011 RZR-S about three weeks ago and have nothing but good things to say about it, tho now i need to invest in a trailer haha... but anyways i hope to make some friends and maybe meet up for some rides

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey Chris, welcome....I am in South Lake Tahoe and know a few RZR owners around the Reno/Tahoe area. Sand Mountain is BY FAR the funnest place to ride, but there is numerous places to ride around here. Where are you from?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live down in Reno, I keep the RZR up at my parents at Virginia city since I don't trust the storage place in my apartments haha... Last weekend I me an a buddy took it from vc to Lockwood, and as well as took it all around the moonrocks the first weekend I had it... I know most of the trails around Reno but been itching to find some new ones. I've been to sandmtn a couple of times great fun on a quad but can't wait to test my rzr on it

·
Old West Reenactor
498 Posts
Congratz & Welcome from world famous Piru...

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Welcome to the forum Chris

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Welcome Chris. Anytime you want to go riding let me know, I'm in Minden Nevada. You will be very happy with the new RZR

1 - 13 of 13 Posts