Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm smiling as I type.......This thing is the most fun I've had in years! Without question the best money spent in a long time. Screw "utility" vehicles.......This thing is made for some serious fun. :rzrs: I literally cannot wipe the grin off my face. Just got it home about an hour ago and I took it out on the road (paved and dirt), blew some donuts, ripped around for a bit in the cover of darkness......Hilarious machine is all I can say....Can't wait to ride it again. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.

Edit: Thanks all for the kind regards below....

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Way-Sweet:ride: ......Now for sure you will live up to you name.... and have a Way-FunRide:ride:

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
Congrats and have a ball. Are them Fox Podiums I spy? I was under the impression that the 011's had Sachs shocks????

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
I have lossa kin folks in Baileyville (Woodland) and Baath (did I spell that right?) Spent many days as a kid up to Big Lake. Fluffanutters and fried clams. Our family comes from "St. Andrews by the sea"

You anywhere near there?

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats and have a ball. Are them Fox Podiums I spy? I was under the impression that the 011's had Sachs shocks????
Thems are the Podiums :) The S LE has the Fox shocks and Bighorns.....Polaris now has a standard S which comes with the ITP and the Sachs.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have lossa kin folks in Baileyville (Woodland) and Baath (did I spell that right?) Spent many days as a kid up to Big Lake. Fluffanutters and fried clams. Our family comes from "St. Andrews by the sea" You anywhere near there?
Right around the corner Med. Well, not really, but it's pretty close though. Easy drive from here. Baileyville is way "Downeast"...hours from here. Amazing trials around there, general sportsman's paradise too (hunt / fish).

It's Bath, ME (close)....primarily home to Bath Iron Works where they build those crazy stealth battleships for the Navy, and all kinds of other massive naval vessels.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Outstanding my Maine brother I will be going on my maiden journey this weekend..........Over
I'll be in Vermont on Sat / Sun if this hurricane doesn't head right for us, but riding around Augusta, ME on Monday for sure. PM me if you'll be in the capital area Dog.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Very nice! looks awsome. Makes me wish i'd waited but I supose I would have lost out on my summer driving and all the fun I have allready had. LOL

Yes like it was said allready. Watch out for thouse donuts. It may feel like your sliding around well but like a rattelsnake bite you will be on your side before you know what happend. I've been there! It's not a nice day when you scratch up your new ride.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts