Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 RZR 1000 S (White Lightning)
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 2016 RZR 1000 S and had a few questions for the group.
How can you tell if you have engaged 4WD? Is there any kind of a relay click or noise to confirm that you are in 4 WD? My arctic cat would make a very distinct click to confirm you are in 4 WD The RZR just has the amber light on when the rocker switch is engaged. Any feedback on determining that the 4WD is working would be appreciated.

What if any are the major differences of the RZR S for years 2015 to 2020? Is there any significant feature changes?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am on pavement here at the moment, so will have to wait till I can hit the trails. The amber light comes on so it shows engagement from the switch at this point.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got into some mud and was wearing enough mud to certify the 4 WD is working!

·
Vandal
764 Posts
How can you tell if you have engaged 4WD? Is there any kind of a relay click or noise to confirm that you are in 4 WD? My arctic cat would make a very distinct click to confirm you are in 4 WD The RZR just has the amber light on when the rocker switch is engaged. Any feedback on determining that the 4WD is working would be appreciated.

What if any are the major differences of the RZR S for years 2015 to 2020? Is there any significant feature changes?
There is a 4wd symbol that comes on on the dash when 4wd is engaged

·
Vandal
764 Posts

The major difference is I think my 2018 is better than your 2016...lol but they are nearly identical if not identical

1 - 8 of 8 Posts