Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Brian and I'm excited to be a new RZR S LE owner. Having grown up in the huge town of 29 palms I really had no choice but to be an off road enthusiast. If it wasn't for my honda 200x (three wheeler) I would've gotten into way more trouble than I did. 20+ years later and I still love all things off road. I'm looking forward to spending some time perusing through the threads, getting as much info as possible on the things I want to do to my new toy and at the same time getting to know some of you. That being said I'm going to see what you all have done to unplug your rzr's then I'll be looking into some aux lighting.
Catch ya later - Brian

·
Old West Reenactor
498 Posts
Welcome.....

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Welcome,

What part of idaho are you from?

Jason

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Welcome Brian

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Welcome Brain. I hope you got a good job cuz these little things are like cocaine, very expensive and very very addicting. But seriously the mods just never end. I keep telling myself I can quit any time I want. Until UTV Ink. comes out with something new.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks all and Jeff, I hear ya. Cha-ching.. So far just basic unplug (exhaust, filter), 2 aux lights, and swapped out seat belts for harnesses and I've spent way more than my wife thinks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts