Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, found the site while looking for various accessories. I'm a new RZR owner and this is my first off-road vehicle, period. My wife and I are looking forward to going out soon. We have had the RZR for a week and have done a few small things to it and have started on our wish list of things to do to it.

Right now I'm waiting on picking up a trailer, looking at a 6.5' x 14 ' single axle to pick up on Friday the 20th of August. Figured the extra space would allow us to get one trailer and hope to get an ATV next summer.

We have a 2009 800cc RZR, it has a custom paint job (factory or dealer) that we really didn't care about it was just more than it should. Right now it has a Kolpin cooler/trunk that my wife really liked and a Hi-Lift jack.

John

·
'09 Nuclear Sunset Orange
2018 Polaris General 1000 RC
513 Posts
Hi John from up in the mountains.:)

There is a guy down in Hickory that builds trailers for a living.
Keeps em in stack and does custom. Good prices too.

Hey 04sonicstang, ever heard of the Blue Ridge Mustang Club of Asheville?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thank you all.

04Sonicstang - Charlotte

34Ford, I found a place in Union Grove above Statesbille, 6.5' x 14' treated wood, single
axle HD gate 2" hitch and 15" tires for $1,100 off the lot. Looked like a good deal and I should be able to use the RZR to push it around in the yard to park it when not in use.

34Ford you up in Asheville? My inlaws are up that way. Looking for some site or sites to find some places to ride in NC and SC.

**EDIT*** I found the area on the forums for announced rides and meet ups. ******

John

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.