Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought up a 2011 RZR LE. Go tomorrow to pick it up. Can't wait to hit the trails. Anything I should know about break it?

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
welcome to the club from a fellow ky rider.if your how to break it some stuff I can tell you what not to do as I've broke all kinds of $hit on my rzrs.hope you have half as much fun as my family has on our 2 rzrs.where are from in ky?kybodyguy

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome, ut should have said anything I need to know about break IN. LOL. I am from Eastern Ky around the Louisa,Paintsville, Prestonsburg area.

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Welcome to the forum
Take it easy. there is a learning curve to these things

·
Registered
484 Posts
welcome from flatwoods, ky. i ride alot on my family property down below louisa(meades branch) I also ride the strip mines back on rt32 alot.

We will have to try to meet up sometime.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
welcome from flatwoods, ky. i ride alot on my family property down below louisa(meades branch) I also ride the strip mines back on rt32 alot.

We will have to try to meet up sometime.
Yeah I am only about 8 miles from Meades Branch. I am off every other weekend. Hit me up anytime and we will meet up and go for a ride. I took my first ride today and it was awesome. I wrote a small report in the general discussion area.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts