Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just brought home my (new to me) used 2008 RZR and I'm stoked. Nothing fancy (hardtop, half windshield, spare) but we got a killer deal on it (I hope). We got a chance to give it a spin around a vacant lot on the way home and what a blast! We're hoping to get it down to Rainbow Falls this weekend.

I've spent some time on this forum and it is GREAT!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Welcome! Have fun with your new toy.
Doug

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great trails in Colorado. This pic is from the toughest obstacle on Eagle Rock/Saran Wrap west of Colorado Springs (RZR is passing a hung up Rubicon by taking a more difficult line while the Rubicon is winched up the hill).

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I'm looking forward to rining the Rockies and hope to meet and ride with some of you. Wish I could make the ride this weekend, Frank, but I can't get away. Looks like fun.

·
Administrator
50,251 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I'm looking forward to rining the Rockies and hope to meet and ride with some of you. Wish I could make the ride this weekend, Frank, but I can't get away. Looks like fun.
Check back next week and you can see the photos and videos of the ride posted on the forum :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just got back from Rainbow Falls. What a blast! The RZR performed flawlessly and the scenery was great. This thing is gonna be fun!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts