Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I'm Wade from Logan Utah. I have been drooling over the Polaris rzr for 3 years now, so I finally bit the bullet and purchased a 2011 rzr LE! I've had it for 1 week now and have taken it out almost everyday! I haven't added anything mods or accessories yet, but I'm open to suggestions on what is good to add! If anybody is from Northern Utah, I'd love to go riding with you! Or even if you know of any fun trails to ride!

·
Geezer with Joey
519 Posts
Welcome ! You are in a state with a lot of good riding.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome! I have owned my new Rzr4 for a little over a month. I have just over 1000 miles already and have never enjoyed a ATV/UTV more that my rzr4. Good luck and make sure you read this forum often. There is a welth of great info.

·
Registered
305 Posts
you're in the same spot as Mountain Performance......they have a great supercharger for the RZR. I have one. Go see them when you want more power.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Cache Valley is an awesome place for trails. You will love it. Make sure you get a good skid plate if you go up Providence or any of the really rocky places.

·
Old West Reenactor
498 Posts
Welcome Wade from world famous Piru....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome. Sounds like you're already really enjoying the new toy. You have some great riding available in your area. I've explored most of the shoshone trail network in your area, which is mostly south of 89, and scenic, although fairly mild and sedate riding. I'm still just starting to learn what's available north of logan canyon though. I've found there are some pretty good trails, mostly on the Idaho side up there, provided of course you light tight, rocky trails in extremely scenic countryside.

If you're looking to set up rides, feel free to pm or e-mail me. If it's during a time I can make it, I'm almost all looking for new adventures.

Once again, welcome, and enjoy.....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everybody for the warm welcomes! It's good to know that there is such a strong community of "off-roaders" :). I'll for sure be in contact and try to let everybody know how Northern Utah riding is!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I work in Logan, but I live in Richmond. Welcome. I myself don't have a RZR right now, just sold it actually. I will be ripping around Logan and southern Id soon(hopefully) in a 2011 as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, the 2011's are sweet!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi Wade. We just got our first too. A rzr s. We have our travel trailer up on Cedar Mtn near the Pinnicles in Duchesne Co. and are taking the rzr up this weekend for the first time. Welcome to the site

1 - 20 of 20 Posts