Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
???? Was there any announcement of a new door latch from Pro Armor at the Sand Show? If so will it retrofit to the old doors? How much and when?

·
Speedy
206 Posts
Yes when i went to their booth the guy told me that the latch was a new design, didnt find out if they could swap out, but my guess is yes...i dont have doors to tell you what diff was.

·
Registered
249 Posts
The price was $50 extra for the new latch.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
That new latch is awesome. It locks in so easy all you have to do is close them and you're good to go. I am thinking about getting these doors while there on special.

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
It's 50 bucks well spent. Fred, put me on the list now! (please?)

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
You got it Tom and thanks to everyone that stopped by! Forum pricing will be much less than $50 we will get the details ironed out this week and notify everyone properly and also let everyone know about the 10 plus new products we have finished and going into production!

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Hey I'm fourth in line on the list in the other thread lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
I checked out the new door latch and I can't wait to get mine. Talking to Fred at the show it appears the new slam latch will be a bolt on retrofit.
Pro Armor also came out with a new storage bag that mounts on the inside of their doors. It mounts up using the bolts that attach your metal panels or nets, its adjustable, easily removable and has a large pocket and a small mesh pocket . I got one and it is really cool. Another great product from these guys. Keep it up Pro Armor.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Fred, Put me on the list for a set. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
OK Fred, time's up. I have lossa cash the old woman's planning to donate to Walmart if you don't gimme them door handles pretty quick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts