1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Pretty sure they have one on the RS1 as well. It rips hard

·
Registered
513 Posts
I have been watching them develop it on their videos (well running it on the down low) and its very impressive, love the design and anti-friction coating

·
Registered
119 Posts
One of their last videos I watched it showed his speed and Rpms and belt temp I believe and everything looked great from what I saw. I’ve been watching their videos for some time now and they are great dudes.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill wait for cwarner to let me know how it is. He's got a love hate relationship with clutches!
Lol ! You are correct. My set up is good to go now. Haven't broken a belt in over two seasons, belt temps are in check...it's all good. As nice as this piece is though, I'm going to let someone else test it out.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,733 Posts
Anyone have an experience with this clutch yet?

Here was the e-mail response i got from them a while back, it didn't address all my questions, but I never followed back up either, it's a little bit of info about it anyway

"Hey Richard!

The clutch does accept OEM or any aftermarket RZR turbo springs so there's plenty of tuning options. They will come with a setup for your machine but additional tuning is done with set screws. The weight requirement is quite a bit different than the stock clutch, they aren't really comparable.

There are button sliders on the tower yes. They are difficult to see without unthreading the spider but they're there, and parts will be available through us. As we get things rolling we'll add rebuild parts to the website for easy ordering, but everything is available now."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts