Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if anyone has any new pictures out there showing our tires being used? If so...please post them here. I'd like to use these pictures on our website, ads and facebook page.

Thanks.

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts
Photo of the RockCrawler.com RZR 2009 LE on the upper waterfall on Ingrid's Revenge, Superlift ORV Park, Hot Springs AR, shot during the Razorback Ramble in June 2010 by Debbie Tolleson

Attachments

·
eternal noobie
239 Posts
Mike, if you need them, I'll have both the RZR on Pitbull Rocker 26.5 UTV's and my FJ40 on 39" Pitbull Maddogs running in the Black Hills this coming week (leaving today)...shooting with my Nikon D90 and either a 24-70 f/2.8 Sigma or the 70-200 f/2.8 Sigma...

txt me if you need anything specific...'should' see Ben from Slee out there too with his truggy on 42 Rockers...

·
Administrator
50,224 Posts
I would like to know if anyone has any new pictures out there showing our tires being used? If so...please post them here. I'd like to use these pictures on our website, ads and facebook page.

Thanks.
here's some .Frank

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
Ive got 27.5 growlers coming on 12" OMF billet center beadlocks. black centers with polished wheels and rings. Will post lots of pictures as soon as they show up!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Photo of the RockCrawler.com RZR 2009 LE on the upper waterfall on Ingrid's Revenge, Superlift ORV Park, Hot Springs AR, shot during the Razorback Ramble in June 2010 by Debbie Tolleson
How in the world is that guy doin stuff like that on his rzr w/no sliders,bumpers,skids or anything?
That thing must be gettin beat up...??

J

·
0 Posts
I have Growlers on my Grizzly and I tackle ridiculous things with them, I love difficult hills and rock crawling. These are the best tires I have ever seen by far. Hoping you guys will come with larger sizes .....

YouTube - General Sam's mud hole

YouTube - Christopher coming up Chili Bowl

YouTube - Dell climbs hardest line at General Sam's

I would have to search my computers for some stills and rock crawling vids, will work on that later .....
Wow! I must add that TXChristopher as some awesome camra dude! That was perfect! Thanks it was great! :)

J

·
0 Posts
Not to be the devils advocate or anything but I'm finding that the Pitt Bull Rockers are wearing a little quicker than my Bighornes did. But still, they are a superior tire and none other matches it....so far:popcorn:

J

·
0 Posts
I have Growlers on my Grizzly and I tackle ridiculous things with them, I love difficult hills and rock crawling. These are the best tires I have ever seen by far. Hoping you guys will come with larger sizes .....

YouTube - General Sam's mud hole

YouTube - Christopher coming up Chili Bowl

YouTube - Dell climbs hardest line at General Sam's

I would have to search my computers for some stills and rock crawling vids, will work on that later .....
Wow! I must add that TXChristopher has some awesome camra dude! That was perfect! Thanks it was great! :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
What PSI are the growlers and rockers rated up to?
I also read somewhere that their tires run bigger than what they are actually measured...I.e the 26's they said are almost as big as some 28's.....
can anyone confirm this?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts