Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like there are several of us that are waiting or just received their ultimate xp. I placed an order on 12/29 and am hoping to hear something soon. So how many others are waiting?

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yup :) 12/30 placed.

Have lotsa parts either here, or on the way so I can pimp-it-out all in a day or two as one effort.

·
Registered
11 Posts
:)Well... ill admit to waiting till spring/500 miles to do shock therapy springs and valving....

Otherwise... pretty much setting it up like my current 2015 xp 4 1000 with minor lighting tweaks. I know what I need and what I dont need so its pretty easy. That and I ordered a lot of parts , lol 😆

·
Registered
2021 Razor XP-Pro Unlimited
13 Posts
Ordered a 2 seat Ultimate on 12/29/2020 and was told to expect pick up around 3/15/2021. Last check showed machine was in pre production status.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not quite sure but I Stopped in at dealer to get an update and he looked up my machine on order and showed me the screen. It showed units on order and the top 6 or so said pending production and all the ones below it had nothing. He said the pending production will change to in inspection then change to in shipping. Once that happens it mite sit for a bit till they get more units going in the same general location to fill the truck. That's just what the salesman told me thus why the delivery date is 3/5 to 3/29. I frickin excited...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was told mine is being delivered this weekend and so be ready to pick up next weekend.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sweet, I might just stop at the dealer Saturday to see if my status has changed (hopefully for sooner) My daughter and husband just got their xp pro ultimate 4 last Saturday after waiting over 14 weeks. But wow what a awesome machine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I went to my dealer today to check status, lol it came in today. Picking it up next week. Dam fast only waited 3 weeks

·
Registered
25 Posts
I loaded the Polaris app on my iPad. One day the serial number in My Garage was populated. Once the serial number shows up you are 1-3 weeks away From delivery At dealer. I called the customer service number and the gal I spoke to did some looking and said, it looks like it has been shipped. I went over the next day to my dealer to adjust a few items and he said good timing! Your ride arrived this morning and took me back to see it. A few days later it came home.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts