Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi my name is Dekon Bakker, my dad Henny and I are the new owners of Vent Racing Technologies.
We have been in the off-road industry running under a company named Lakes fabrication for over 8 years now.
We have done business with Vent Racing for a while doing custom fabrication work, building hard tops, and some r&d work.
So, when we heard that they were shutting their doors we couldn't let it go!
We have been in the UTV and off-road world doing custom cages, doors, roofs, full buggies, and cage extensions for several brands of UTV.
With that experience we are going to expand Vent Racing and still offer the same awesome products Vent is known for.
Safety and reliability are still the motto here at Vent Racing.
We are still in transition getting the phones, web site and other day to day things up and running, but we would be happy to help you.
All the numbers are the same we would love to answer any questions you have.

Dekon Bakker
shop # 801-614-0114
cell # 801-664-4494

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
you still offering the filtered cooling air set up (K&N filter and billet adapter ring) for the 170RZR? saw it was still listed on Vent's website.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes we are everything is still the same other than we are trying for better service and have more products in stock like the 170 intake kit

·
Registered
92 Posts
Please make a snorkel Kit for the 170 CVT. a couple guys have made them from PVC pipe and painted it black but I have a huge issue putting cheap PVC on a $4000 piece of equipment, even if it does do the job. You could vent them from the same plate!

Thanks,
KBB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts