Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to bed early to so I can rise early to purchase a 2013 800S LE. I had a hard time making a decision whether to get the fifty inch or go bigger. After a lot of talking, it's the 800S. I'll have my wife with me when riding plus two 45lb dogs. That's our family. If anyone has any good ideas or have seen some posts that has a fabricated fur ball carrier for the rear of the RZR, I would appreciate it. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

You might as well get the RZR4 800 and have the room in back plus the bed for your stuff. IMHO

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thought about that but planning on purchasing a toy hauler and it would be too long. They take up a lot of room.

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
JUst get a different floorplan hauler. They can/will make the garage to your size requirements if your gonna buy new. Plus there are used haulers out there already built with the longer garage. You just have to search a little.

Third option, "Work and Play" trailer. It's an enclosed car hauler that has been "modified" with the creature comforts. Best of both worlds and can be used for more than just camping. I have a 28' one and it has 22' of usable cargo room.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Congrats! They are a blast!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, bought the 800s le. I will be modifying it through out the winter for it to be street legal. My wife likes riding just as much as I do so we'll be fighting over the steering wheel. That's a good thing to argue about.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts