Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new xp900 before I go out and drive it I would like to know what you guys recommend I do to the air filter.Should I buy a K&N or grease the seal ,I dont want to ruin my motor.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Just grease the filter edges and make sure the lid is installed right. You will have no problems.

·
Registered
712 Posts
i bought an airaid. and i put a little grease along the edge. sock filter and grease will be just fine. just make sure the lid is on right.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
In my opinion the stock paper filter is the best air flow and fine dust filter............at least using the stock air box system

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In my opinion the stock paper filter is the best air flow and fine dust filter............at least using the stock air box system
good Because I want to keep the engine stock so I dont have issue's with it.I just hope it's as dependable as my yamaha rhino was.

·
Standard Vendor
1,562 Posts
If you don't like the mess of grease, check out our Super Seal Gasket Kit. Also just introduced our new intake kit that fixes the negative pressure problem with the box and adds some punch to your stock machine.
Mark

·
Registered
712 Posts
If you don't like the mess of grease, check out our Super Seal Gasket Kit. Also just introduced our new intake kit that fixes the negative pressure problem with the box and adds some punch to your stock machine.
Mark
do you have a link to those products?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
good Because I want to keep the engine stock so I dont have issue's with it.I just hope it's as dependable as my yamaha rhino was.

The RZR-xp is the sh!t but it is not even close to Rhino quailty.:shhh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts