Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
instead of upgrading my 2016 xp turbo I bought fully loaded pro ultimate today white on blue fully loaded ….

going to read some post then go from there, dealer will do an ecu flash and still cover warranty … BOV, intake and exhaust are next three … I ordered half window and roof thu Polaris so can ride this weekend .....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Have ultimate also, still in the 6 month very long warranty!! LOL. OEM bov garbage, have done silicone air intakes , and bov, will be adding aftermarket assassins flash, secondary helix, and probably trinity exhaust

·
craigstumph
10,836 Posts
I liked the Trinity. It looked great and had good sound. I have three machines. Turbo S has SLP. X3 had the Trinity. I went with the Treal in its place. Here is a look at the Treal on an RZR.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my bro did the BOV today on his 2020 pro and it sounds night and day .. powertunes.com I ordred it from ill be ordering same one tonight … its shopping time

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Congrats on your new toy. Make sure you have that the "covered under warranty" with a tune is in writing.
Just saying :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have ultimate also, still in the 6 month very long warranty!! LOL. OEM bov garbage, have done silicone air intakes , and bov, will be adding aftermarket assassins flash, secondary helix, and probably trinity exhaust
i did the Trinity with trinity flash and it is FAST

1 - 10 of 10 Posts