Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just want to introduce myself. I go by JW and have bought a 2010 RZR. Me and the wife reaaly enjoy the ride. As a guy that use to ride alot of dirt bikes and offroad riding I would like to improve my ride. I live in Fairbanks Alaska and find that you have things here that you won't see anywhere else. Rocks and ruts and boggs that have no bottom in the muskeg. Plus the snow and ice.
Anyway I want to put on new tires and supension. I opted to go with the 27" IPT XRT lites with upgraded suspension from Polarsis Walker Evans setup.

The question is will I see problems with this setup?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Welcome to the site. You might also want to look into a 2 or 3" lift to help you out in the mud and ruts. I have found that I need a bit more ground clearance for many things. There is alot of very useful information on here.

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
"Into the muskeg and into the rain" - listen to that cd on every long road trip.
didnt know what that meant till tonight - googled it - thanks! & welcome.
central, IL is mostly clay soils.

·
Registered
544 Posts
:ride: WELCOME! :ride:

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Welcome to the forum JW!

Those 27's will rub big time if you bought a 50" Rzr but should be fine if you got an S. Might rub the top of the rear wheel opening on hard landings--watch for scuffs there.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 17 of 17 Posts