Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

After wanting and looking for a bit, finally picked up a new 2011 RZR.

Wife and I have had Sportsman's for a few years, but decided to get rid of hers and get a new toy.

Hit the dealer up a few days ago and talked to one of the owners, just a good all around guy (not slick, just a good dude, would have bought from him), gave me some decent ballpack pricing. Went back yesterday to close the deal and ran into the other owner, "the brother".... Told my wife from the outset that I didn't like the guy, but liked the other owner so hung in there... I guess he was the used car salesmen scum of the pair... changed numbers, charging me for stuff I didn't want, wanted to charge me to remove accessories I didn't want to buy... blah, blah, blah the usual scum routine...

apparenlty he forgot there was another Polaris dealership 30 minutes away...

30 minute drive, 2 hrs later, unloaded the Wife's 450 and loaded up the RZR!

Pretty excited. Wish there were some trails a little closer buy, but we've heard good things about Haspin Acers so we're going to take the RZR out this weekend to check it out and have some fun!

Picked up a roof, winch and a plow mount to go with it, and quite a few more accessories in mind!

:redrzr:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Welcome from clayton Ohio. Let me guess the first place where you had no luck with the brothers was pro Polaris in tipp city?

·
Lo64chvy is S.R.!!!!!
475 Posts
Welcome from clayton Ohio. Let me guess the first place where you had no luck with the brothers was pro Polaris in tipp city?
X2 haha lots of people have a hard time there. Welcome from vandali Ohio. Look me up if you need anything or want to ride. Thanks Adam

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Welcome. If you ever head east give me a shout.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the warm welcomes! Really looking fwd to getting it out.

Yeap that's them.... But it's all good, they were a little closer, but I normally like to deal with the dealer that treats me better, and it sure wasn't them.... Attitude goes a long ways and makes it a little easier to spend extra money! :rofl3:

Welcome from Hillsboro, Ohio. Be careful at Haspin...it is really rutted in some places
Thanks for the warning. It'll be our first time over that way so we'll keep an eye out....

Maybe i'll toss this in another forum... but for you local guys, where to do you go for a quick afternoon ride?

:pint:

·
Registered
811 Posts

Yeap that's them.... But it's all good, they were a little closer, but I normally like to deal with the dealer that treats me better, and it sure wasn't them.... Attitude goes a long ways and makes it a little easier to spend extra money! :rofl3:

Welcome from Hillsboro, Ohio. Be careful at Haspin...it is really rutted in some places
Thanks for the warning. It'll be our first time over that way so we'll keep an eye out....

Maybe i'll toss this in another forum... but for you local guys, where to do you go for a quick afternoon ride?

Pro polaris in tipp has pissed a lot of people off that I've heard including myself, wont ever go back there again!! Haven't been to haspin with the rzr yet! Greenmachine, 195ranger and myself go for weekend rides at Black Mountain in Harlan county Kentucky, or Brimestone in Tenessee.

·
Registered
689 Posts

Pro polaris in tipp has pissed a lot of people off that I've heard including myself, wont ever go back there again!! Haven't been to haspin with the rzr yet! Greenmachine, 195ranger and myself go for weekend rides at Black Mountain in Harlan county Kentucky, or Brimestone in Tenessee.
Tegtmeyers just outside of Wilmington ain't much better. Between my trailer and the RZR I dropped close to 20 grand there and still get treated like chit, I haven't been back in over a year. There is a dealer just up the road, (Faris in New Vienna) that treat me like gold. Great guys who always work with me everytime I break something.

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Welcome to the forum
and
Congratulations

1 - 20 of 20 Posts