Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Vendor
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey RZR guys.....

Okay, here are some pics of our new innovative plow.....just got the first couple prototypes back. One in black, and one in red as well as the unpainted lift devices.

They're going to ship by 11/2. The full systems (with mount and shipping) will retail for $749.99. I have five available for RZR members that we will sell for $699.99 as a special promotion.....first come, first serve. And only five as we are not going to undersell our great dealer partners.

You can also add ANY of our ELITE winches and mount for $100 off.

We want to get a few out there so you can brag about having a Cadillac model.....

PM me if you want one.....again, just five available for preorder and will ship on 11/2. We have 100 total in production that will ship then too.

PLOW FEATURES
1. DOT model with blade curvature to throw snow aside. The only 72" blade on the market like this....impress your friends as they just push the snow around.
2. Bead blasted paint for maximum chip resistance.
3. Prehardened 4140 steel wear bar for premium endurance.
4. 5-point "Force Distribution" system so your plow won't bend on contact. It's the best system I've seen on that.
5. Easy turn five point positioning system.
6. Fully made in the USA

Check out our website for some pictures of the plow in process and some of what it looks like. Moto Alliance - MotoAlliance coming soon. And, again, out of respect for our dealers, we only have five available. Have a great night.

Peter
CEO
Motoalliance
Moto Alliance - VIPER Winches & ATV / UTV Mount Plates and Accessories
1-866-527-7637

·
Registered
240 Posts
Looks good I may have to jump on this. Any kind of warranty on it? Don't think it would be needed just wanted to check. Also what would shipping be to 83868? Thanks jared

·
Vendor
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shipping is included in that price and there is a 2 year warranty against any manufacturing defects....

·
Vendor
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear you.....it's finally getting cold in Minneapolis. :)

It's possible. 11/2 should be worst case. Might have a chance to get them out the week after next. I'll check with production on Monday morning....

·
Vendor
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We don't.....just the 5 for $699.99....however, if you want to take pictures of the plow on your machine and send them back for our promotional use, we can credit you back $50. We'll do this for anyone between now and 11/2 as well....

·
Registered
240 Posts
You said in the post above 5 for $649. You may want to correct that if you meant $699. I can take pictures for sure. Do you have a ship date confirmed or is 11/2 still the date?

·
Vendor
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. Made the change....also changed the winch information as we had to make some adjustments We are offering $100 off any of our ELITE winches when paired with the plow which is a little better deal if you want a lower lb winch.

I will definitely credit back $50 for any pictures of the plow -- particularly in action.

11/2 is still the ship date at this point. Blades are back from paint next week and the lift arm assemblies are back 11/1. The RZR plate is completed and released for production so we should be good to go there too. Should I reserve one for you? If so, that takes us down to four.

Thanks!

Peter
Moto

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Hey RZR guys.....

Dan

PM me if you want one.....again, just five available for preorder and will ship on 11/2. We have 100 total in production that will ship then too.

PLOW FEATURES
1. DOT model with blade curvature to throw snow aside. The only 72" blade on the market like this....impress your friends as they just push the snow around.
2. Bead blasted paint for maximum chip resistance.
3. Prehardened 4140 steel wear bar for premium endurance.
4. 5-point "Force Distribution" system so your plow won't bend on contact. It's the best system I've seen on that.
5. Easy turn five point positioning system.
6. Fully made in the USA

Check out our website for some pictures of the plow in process and some of what it looks like. Moto Alliance - MotoAlliance coming soon. And, again, out of respect for our dealers, we only have five available. Have a great night.

Peter
CEO
Motoalliance
Moto Alliance - VIPER Winches & ATV / UTV Mount Plates and Accessories
1-866-527-7637
How does this thing mount? Do you make extended push tubes for RZRs with tracks?

·
Vendor
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The mounts are similar to American Eagle mounts with our own modifications of the attachment system. Another thread shows some of the production pictures, but that's all we have until next week.

If someone takes pictures that we can use, then we offer a further $50 credit at this point.

Our engineer can look at what it'd take to extend the push part of the assembly for RZR's like yours. The RZR's are such a popular model that I'm sure we'll add all kinds of dimension. If you can give me a sense of how long you'd need them, that'd help. Thanks!

Peter
Motoalliance

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
If you can give me a sense of how long you'd need them, that'd help. Thanks!
Peter, Can somebody from your engineering team figure it out :) They're math guys right.... I have not mounted my tracks yet since it's a new machine. You'd need enough room to properly tilt the plow full left and right with the addition of the forward gain from the tracks. I can only imagine one could measure the distance between other manufacturers standard vs. track push tube setups. I'm thinking it's a 10" gain for tracks (off the top of my head). With that gain in length must be an increase in strength....unless the current push-tubes are already overkill. I can tell you the Moose setup cannot properly handle the forces a set of tracks can exert on a plow system. There is no comparison between the traction of four spinning tires and four tracks. The tracks are enormously capable of pushing snow and bending gear.

If not available...What I would do is just cut the push tubes and weld reinforced extensions on, then repaint the whole she-bang. But I'd think your engineering dept should either get a set of tracks for R&D, or come up with the numbers from factory specs and figure out the distances. I think they would prefer having a set of tracks for "testing purposes"

·
Vendor
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Makes sense....we'll start taking a look. I hope our engineers have some math skills! :)

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Peter,
Looks like a very nice plow system. Couple questions:
- I see holes in the top edge of the blade--will there be a stiff reinforcement at the edge?
- Are the skid feet hardened? If not you may as well get going on making a UHMW scraper edge available. Do that anyways since it's way better than steel. :)
- Will you be offering a narrower blade for us with non-turbo Rzrs?

Looking forward to seeing some pix of it mounted. I want to see a "5-point "Force Distribution" system" for the mount--I'm a lot more concerned with bending the Rzr than the plow frame.

·
Vendor
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
-The top edge has a rubber flap attached.
-Yes, we'll have a narrower blade...is 66" narrow enough? We have the drawings all set and can start making them.
-Good idea on the wear bar.....we'll probably offer several kinds of optional upgrades and I'll check on the skid feet.

Peter
Moto

·
'09 Nuclear Sunset Orange
463 Posts
I was wondering abut 72" width also. Down here in NC we get heavy wet snow unlike the dry stuff where you can move right along throwing it like crazy.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I also think the 72" is a bit large. When do you think the 66 will be available and what will the price be for it? Thanks

·
Vendor
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Vendor
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey RZR owners,
We've decided to offer the general public the presale price of $699.99 from now to 11/1. We've made the five available to RZR net riders for $649.99 instead. One is spoken for....four remaining. Thanks!

Peter
Moto

1 - 20 of 49 Posts