Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Member -Maine

Hello all,

Just joined the forum and have killed 1/2 work day reading up on these machines. Great knowledge here! A little about me: i live in Portland, ME and do not have a RZR. Looking for something to do with the family (wife, dog, 4 month old) in the spring and fall. We boat in the summer months. Think the rzr 4 is a great option, as we can all go together. I have in laws in northern maine, with miles of trails out their back door. Mostly logging roads and atv trails.

Anyway...hello.

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Lots of knowledge and good people on here.. The RZR4 would be a great choice for you, but deciding on XP or standard.. $ or Horsepower lol.. Unless you get a good deal on used... :ride:

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you search around your area you may find a good deal on a Rzr4 800. Eveyone is jumping into the XP4 900 it seems. The 800 is great for most trails and will be a great family wagon. The XP4 is a whole different animal. It can be used still with the Family and it is so much more fun and plush of a ride.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum. If you search around your area you may find a good deal on a Rzr4 800. Eveyone is jumping into the XP4 900 it seems. The 800 is great for most trails and will be a great family wagon. The XP4 is a whole different animal. It can be used still with the Family and it is so much more fun and plush of a ride.
It looks like a beast, but the 800 is 60.5" wide which meets someATV trail regs...well its .5" too wide. The xp is 65" so not even close. Im hoping to grab an 800 cheap between now and spring. Im looking to be around 10k which wont touch a 900.

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
Re: New Member -Maine

Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts