Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am new to the site and was referred here by Damyankee. I have a 2011 Ploaris RZR4. I am interested in making some quick moves to increase the power. I have been told to go with new pipes, intake and fuel controls. Can anyone help lead me in the right direction?

I appreciate any and all advice!!

Thanks,

Todd (Capr Ratty)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I pull it with a motorhome. I just put a couple pics up. My machine is totally stock and I am wanting to run it next weekend. Do you have any ideas on what "quick fixes" I can do to get more HP out of it?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome and there are no quick fixes for HP options Big Bore or Turbo sorry probably not what you want to here.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Welcome to the family...

I think what you have in mind is simple bolt on items; intake, exhaust, and fuel controller. But that's really very modest for any type of HP increase... Without any real modification ie. Big Bore and/or Turbo, you'll be getting just a few ponies at most... But then again, your going to end up with those modifications if you go the big bore or turbo route... You just might have to sell the ones you already have because they won't work with whatever setup you finally go with...there are literally hundreds o threads of these answers your looking for... Sit back, grab a drink... And prepare to become a sponge.. It took me weeks of reading and when I was done, I had very few questions for the members that were not already covered.. ( like orange hand cleaner almost killing my dogs).. GOOD LUCK!! Welcome again...

·
Old West Reenactor
498 Posts
Welcome from world famous Piru

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Welcome..........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts